19th October 2019, Hyde Park
Let Us Be Heard!
This march will be massive! It’s the culmination of 15 marches actross the country this summer. Parliament have failed to resolve the Brexit crisis and it cannot be solved by a new Prime Minister. It can only be solved by the people and this historic march will be sending that message to Boris Johnson and Parliament.
We are organising low cost coach travel again – only £30 return. Sponsored seats are also available. If you’ve been to any of the previous marches you’ll know what a fantastic atmosphere there was and how amazing it felt to be a part of something so big!
We expect seats to be in high demand again so please book early! We have seven pickup points:
- Truro: 4:30am. Fairmantle Street coach park, Truro TR1 2EQ (behind M & S). Parking available in nearby car parks
- Victoria: 5am. Next to petrol station in Victoria on the old A30, B3274 Roche, Victoria Road, St Austell PL26 8AQ (NOT the new services). Parking next to petrol station
- Penzance: 3:50am. Bus station near the harbour car park, TR28 2LT
- Redruth/Camborne: 4:20am. Heartlands Car Park, Pool, Redruth TR14 3QT
- Launceston: 5:20am. Coach Park (pull in), Westgate Street, near entrance to multi-syorey car park PL15 7AE
- Falmouth: 4am. Coach stop, The Moor, TR11 3QA
- Penryn (Tremough Campus): 4:15am. Bus stops, Tremough Campus, Penryn TR10 9FE
You can buy a St Piran flag with telescopic flagpole when you book your ticket but of course bring your own flags, banners and berets (and if you know a drummer or marching band who might be interested in accompanying us please let us know!). We’re also selling our fabulous Cornwall for Europe t-shirts, white with the home page banner on the front.
The coaches will drop us off right next to Hyde Park where the march starts and will return from London at 18:00. To book tickets and buy a flag and pole or t-shirt on Eventbrite please click below.
Making your own way there?
Meet us by the Achilles statue in Hyde Park from 11am.
Don’t forget to warm up your vocal cords! We’ll be singing our special marching songs on the day. You can download the words here.