23rd March 2019, Hyde Park
Let’s make history!
We are organising low cost travel to the London march again – only £30 return. If you’ve been to either of the previous marches you’ll know what a fantastic atmosphere there was and how amazing it felt to be a part of something so big!
In fact it was so much fun last time we’re putting on
two three coaches and we expect seats to be in high demand. We also have more pickup points:
- St Blazey: 4am. Middleway Garage, St Blazey Road, St Blazey PL24 2JA. Parking in Co-op car park, Middleway PL24 2JH
- Truro: 4:30am. Fairmantle Street coach park, Truro TR1 2EQ (behind M & S). Parking available in nearby car parks
- Victoria: 5am. Next to petrol station in Victoria on the old A30, B3274 Roche, Victoria Road, St Austell PL26 8AQ (NOT the new services). Parking next to petrol station
- Penzance: 3:50am. Bus station near the harbour car park, TR28 2LT
- Redruth/Camborne: 4:20am. Heartlands Car Park, Pool, Redruth TR14 3QT
- Launceston: 5:20am. Coach Park (pull in), Westgate Street, near entrance to multi-syorey car park PL15 7AE
- Falmouth: 4am. Coach stop, The Moor, TR11 3QA
You can buy a St Piran flag with telescopic flagpole when you book your ticket but of course bring your own flags, banners and berets (and if you know a drummer or marching band who might be interested in accompanying us please let us know!).
The coaches will drop us off right next to Hyde Park, where the march starts and will return from London at 18:00. To book tickets and buy a flag and pole on Eventbrite please click below.
Only one seat left on our coaches but you can still book with Cornwall Lib Dems. Click here for details
Making your own way there?
Meet us by the Achilles statue in Hyde Park from 11am.
Don’t forget to warm up your vocal cords! We”l be singing our special marching songs on the day. You can download the words here.